A few ways YOU can contribute to Books on Wheels:
1. a.Hold a BOOK DRIVE or collect books from your home and donate them to Books on Wheels. Visit our DONATE page on the website for details of our drop off locations.
b. Hold a BIKE DRIVE....(read above)
2. Donate Money. Gas and bus repairs require money to keep bring books and bicycle repair to the public!
3. DONATE to our thrift store, Books, Bikes, and Beyond. The store is located at 7 W. Broad St. Richmond, VA 23220 and takes gently used clothes, books, bikes, household items and such any time we are open. For more information, visit our LINKS page or call the store at 804-592-4591.
4. Host a Books on Wheels event! We would love to work with you and your non-profit, school, church, neighborhood center, etc. in bringing books and bike repair to kids and adults! email for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Shop at our thirft store! 100% of profits go to Books on Wheels! 7 w. Broad St. Richmond, VA 23220 Open Monday-Saturday 11-6 pm
6. Tell your friends and family about Books on Wheels!
Books on Wheels is a community funded non-profit organization and is very grateful for the contributions to keep us on the road!!!