Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting back in gear


Taking the bus into the shop on Tuesday to find out about what the cost will be to get the transmission repaired. Keeping fingers crossed that its not too messy. This time of year would be perfect for us to be holding a bunch of events since its not crazy hot and the kids are about to go back to school. Hopefully we can get back on the road soon... We need to hold events! I can't even tell you how many times we have had to cancel with people this summer because of bus problems or scheduling or something, and it's hard to not show up and not be a consistent organization, even though there is not a lot we can do about it anyway. Its sad, but I'm insistent on getting moving again. Apologies to everyone that we couldn't work with over the summer- don't give up on us. We will be back in action soon.

In other news, I got older this week. I'm no longer in my mid-twenties. I have moved into the category of mid-to-late twenties. Ward's beard is coming in well as he prepares to move. Don't forget to go by Chop Suey (the original) before you never can again- I'm pretty sure Ward is having a pretty sweet sale right now as he gets ready to move.


-Shelley

No comments: