Again we are getting ready to get on the road, this time for a short week up north, and we are super stoked that New York Deli in Carytown is holding a benefit for us so we can get to our destinations and back without having to push the bus (Ward, I call steering if we run out of gas ever). So please come out to New York Deli on Sunday June 22nd for the following reasons:
1. Ward and I will both hi-five you at the door
2. We still have Books on Wheels Spring Break '08 t-shirts for sale (they are now collectors items so the price has gone from 10 bucks to $80 for a shirt. Sorry, no smalls or mediums left)
3. We are raffling off a bicycle!!!! And you don't even have to stay at the bar all night having too many drinks to win it
4. 5 dollars gets you in and happy hour prices at New York Deli all night!
5. I am sure someone sweet will be playing some awesome tunes for your listening pleasure
6. They may or may not have gotten the photo booth working
7. New York Deli has an outdoor patio in the back in case the idea of being inside sounds rough during the summer
8. Ward and I love you and want to see your face
Thanks again and again and again to everyone that supports us, for real. We will be there as of 9 pm, come hang out!
New York Deli
2920 W. Cary St.
(next to the Byrd Theater)